Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun with the family

All my family was in town before Andy leaves for Afghanistan. It was so much fun to see everyone, and meet my niece, Eden. We had a great time, even if it got a little noisy at Aunt Beth's house!


Peyton loved swimming with her daddy



Peyton loves to read, and she kept grabbing the Book of Mormon for my dad to read to her.

Peyton at the park - we were the only ones crazy enough to go to the park when it was 100 degrees outside!


Dad and Nash

Kate and Eden - she might be the happiest baby ever!

Eden was fascinated with Peyton and her books.  I also want to point out their cute matching shorts!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Beth, your pictures aren't showing, the only one I can see is Peyton and your dad reading. Can you check to see why they're not displaying? aunt ruth

The Willsons said...

Ditto on the pics. I want to see those babies. Tell Kate I love the name Eden.