Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trip to NY






On my last trip to New York in March, I decided to go to a couple of places I'd never been, since it was probably my last free trip! Plus, I had to be there over my birthday, so I decided to give myself a birthday present to see Wicked on Broadway. The show was AMAZING! I completely loved it, and it was totally worth the money paid for the tickets.


A few days later, I went to the American Museum of Natural History, featured in Night at the Museum. It was a lot of fun to see some of the same things that were in the movie. The best part was when I went into the Pacific Peoples hall and heard a bunch of kids say, "Gum, Gum! Can we give him some gum?!" I wonder if they had to add a special security guard since the movie came out to keep kids from sticking gum on the statue.


I also went to the Arch at Washington Square Park. The arch is in a bunch of movies, as well, but they were doing construction and had it blocked off, so I couldn't get too close. I'm still sad I didn't see the Brooklyn Bridge, or the Metropolitan Museum of Art, but I guess I can do those things when I go again.

No comments: