Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trip to St. Louis





Andy and Lisa just got stationed at Scott Air Force Base in IL, about 30 min from St. Louis. Since I was in NY when they came to TX last month, I decided to go visit them. The weather was horrible, and I thought I was going to freeze. I'm pretty sure it snowed a little while I was there. We had a lot of fun, though. We went to the Arch (it's not golden, I was sad to find out), but we didn't get to go up the Arch, since we got there pretty late. We also went to Blueberry Hill, a restaurant that had a lot of cool stuff. I also go to see Baxter, one of my most favorite dogs, ever. He loves his green monkey!

2 comments:

Scott Fam Dam said...

Hey Baise! I love that your blogging again! Can I add you to my buddies list? When and Why did Andy move to St. Louis? How do you answer blog questions? Just email me!

Susan said...

Yay for Beth's blog! I miss you my friend.